• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any experience with the Shootingsight RPS AR15 Service Rifle triggers?

Leicafan1990

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2022
USA
This is probably a long shot but I was curious if anyone has tried or has heard anything positive or negative about the AR15 triggers from Shootingsight?

These seem to be geared towards the Camp Perry service rifle market but it seems like a good candidate for a quality two stage trigger. Their triggers for other platforms seem to be well liked but there is next to zero info out there about their AR platform triggers.

I'm sure it's nice enough, but TT Diamonds are on sale all the time. I'd have a hard time paying that much for a non adjustable 4.5lb trigger.

I'm kind of on Tony's side of the fence with regards to paying that much for a non-adjustable trigger. On the budget side of things I paid about $80 for an Aero/Schmid 2 stage trigger and a JP spring set that yields about 3.5 lbs. Is it a Geissele? Nope, but it's been consistent and totally reliable in two guns.

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
When I was down the m14 rabbit hole I bought stuff from shootingsight, he makes a lot of neat specialty stuff for other rifles too. No idea on his AR15 triggers they are likely good triggers from a service rifle shooting rule standpoint (I am not sure if you can use triggertech etc for that, IIRC it's non adjustable 4.5lb per rules).