• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Any experience with Tier one bipods?

Soupcan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 29, 2020
    Looking for a bipod for F/TR and I noticed the Tier One bipod. Curious if anyone here has any experience with these?

Looking for a bipod for F/TR and I noticed the Tier One bipod. Curious if anyone here has any experience with these?
    I haven't run their F/TR model of bipod, but have their Gen 1 Evolution, and love it.

Apex is over bore, legs pull down without the need to depress a button, and fit is fantastic with minimal play (my Ckye Pod, by contrast had so much wobble as to be nearly unusable - couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

The latest generation of the Evolution has more pieces, and is heavier, and I didn't like it nearly as much, so ended up returning it and sourcing another one secondhand.

Reactions: Soupcan
    Have owned the gen 1 version for quite awhile. It's simple, sleek, and solid. No complaints for prone, bench, or general plinking. I suppose a guy could get away with it for PRS style comps, but it would have adjustability limitations.