• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any FAL Files Members (or just general FAL fans) Here?

Triggered

Cervical Bruiser
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2017
Up Yours
Pretty sure this thread is a "safe space" for the topic, otherwise feel free to ridicule/ move/ delete

Joined FAL Files awhile ago and still waiting for member activation so I can at least post/ reply/ etc. ~~ not sure if anybody here is on the boards over there, but can you do me a solid and message an admin? I mean I know they're slow, but come on - literally zero function until approved.

Otherwise hoping there's a few of us here that enjoy running a few through the original black rifle just has much as stacking rounds at ridiculous ranges :rolleyes:

Hoping to grab either a DSA para or somehow find a L2A1 gun (or kit) or maybe shoot for a New Zealand model OR go full sacrilegious and mash pieces of them all into one lol

Best regards

I do not own one but I think their quite bad ass . Love the look . Love the round . It is on my have to have list . Regrettably I do not know a lot about them other than a few quips I've read . Sure would love to see some pics of what you have .

Not on FAL files but I do own a DSA built one. Had it during the ban. The day the ban ended i sent it back for a trigger job and to have the "permanently attached" muzzle brake removed. The trigger is really nice. It has been a while since i have shot it. It is also the reason I have a RRA LAR-8. i am a fan for sure. Last few years been more into the AR thing.

Last edited:
I love FALs but haven't gotten the chance to build one yet. I want to put together a Rhodesian Selous Scout clone real bad. Everyone needs to own the right arm of the free world!

I love FALs but haven't gotten the chance to build one yet. I want to put together a Rhodesian Selous Scout clone real bad. Everyone needs to own the right arm of the free world!

With you there!
Also a big fan of Rhodies, certainly a piece of history seeing how their efforts ended up. Pretty much limited to a kit build when it comes to a true Bush War rifle, but worth the effort in my mind!

With you there!
Also a big fan of Rhodies, certainly a piece of history seeing how their efforts ended up. Pretty much limited to a kit build when it comes to a true Bush War rifle, but worth the effort in my mind!

I've spent a lot of time building and researching AKs. Eventually I need to sit down and put the same effort into the FALs. Pure clones have never really been my thing because I know I'll destroy the value when I butcher it into something that I want to have fun with. All of the Rhodie/Bush War kits I've seen are pretty high dollar too and out of the realm that I'd like to spend. I can live with newer parts assembled into a 16-18" paratrooper abomination that has the Selous Scout baby puke camo.