• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Any feed back on Muller works barrel/blanks

I have a build currently being built and it's a 4 groove cut rifled barrel from Dan. Just looking at the blank and bore its just as nice as any Krieger or Bartlein I've looked down. Dan's 22 barrels are some of the best in the world, so I would like to think the same attention goes into his other barrels.

I'll second (third?) the GTG assessment, based on feedback that I received from Josh at PVA... per Josh, there's no reason not to use a Mullerworks barrel.

How's this for feedback? Done 20-30 or more mullerworks and they all shoot like this.

Attachments

• photo51453.jpg
    photo51453.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 106
I started using Muller on/off a short time after they first opened. Button rifled barrels are normally not my go to choice, but their stuff has proven to work very, very well. I don't use very many of them, but the ones we have run always perform.

You can buy with confidence.

When I started using them I got a couple button rifled barrels and they were awesome. Now they're cut rifled and they shoot awesome lights out too.
I started using Muller on/off a short time after they first opened. Button rifled barrels are normally not my go to choice, but their stuff has proven to work very, very well. I don't use very many of them, but the ones we have run always perform.

You can buy with confidence.