• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Any feedback on Paradigm Gunworks?

One1Bravo

Ops4
Minuteman
  • Jul 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm shopping around for an Impact prefit and came across their website today. I've never heard of them and only one search result turned up for someone selling one of their Curtis barrels. Considering all my options and was curious if anyone had anything to say about them.

Reactions: Shanerbanner10
    I own an operate Paradigm Gunworx. Please feel free to shoot me a message with any questions! We opened the doors in mid 2018 and are in the process of building a new shop now as well as purchasing CNC machinery to keep up with the demand. We are also running a PRS match on Sept 14/15 in northeast Oklahoma. Registration actually opens tomorrow afternoon!

I have had five barrels spun up by Shane, they ALL shoot amazing. His turn around time is very fast, assuming the barrel is available. Don’t hesitate to go with Paradigm Gunworx, highly recommended!

Results speak for themselves. Plus Shane is very active in the shooting community and puts down a ton of certs. Buy with confidence .