• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any gamers planning on playing Mech Warrior Online

Re: Any gamers planning on playing Mech Warrior Online

My father-in-law is 68 and loved the old arcade game. Are they making a new game (I assume)? What platform?

I see an x-mas gift incoming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My father-in-law is 68 and loved the old arcade game. Are they making a new game (I assume)? What platform?

I see an x-mas gift incoming. </div></div>

It's actually free to play unless you want to buy a "founder's pack" which is a pre-order with some special stuff. www.mwomercs.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My father-in-law is 68 and loved the old arcade game. Are they making a new game (I assume)? What platform?

I see an x-mas gift incoming. </div></div>

It's actually free to play unless you want to buy a "founder's pack" which is a pre-order with some special stuff. www.mwomercs.com </div></div>

Damn, even better! Thanks Wolven.

whistle.gif
Cant say.
smile.gif

Well I'm playing with a group I've been playing with for a year and a half now and is a great group, if you guys want to improve the precision shooting conversations, most of the time when we get to guns they're all AK this, AR15 that and don't understand why I have a really expensive bolt gun, you should come join us :p www.clanaod.net