• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Any good NF dealers shipping internationally?

vobla

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2002
New Zealand
I want to buy NXS 2.5-10 for my .308
It's ~ $1,250 in the States.
I am in NZ and the local price is more like $1,800 + you have to wait heck knows how long coz they never have anything in stock.

It looks like NF doesn't like dealers selling outside their area any more, which sucks. I bought my NXS 8-32 years ago from BearsBasin for 1/2 the price it was on the shelf here.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Can anyone recommend a store that will ship an NXS internationally for a reasonable retail price?</span>

By the way, a few photos from my Saturday's trip to the hills. Heard a stag roaring, enjoyed the time and finally lost my rifle scope somehow!!!
smile.gif

21367434.jpg
21367322.jpg
21367288.jpg
More here: http://www.panoramio.com/user/298056

3454464632_82616f1193.jpg

3453648111_6b460fe85e.jpg

3454461802_ffc4c84936.jpg

3453646919_706789eff3.jpg

Cheers,
Max

P.S. was running on my way back and detached the scope from the rifle. It fell off a back pocket in the backpack. What an idiot, er? But then I was pretty happy to make it in 90 mins as opposed to 3 hrs walking.

Re: Any good NF dealers shipping internationally?

Nice photos Max. Great countyside. I went to NZ south island and skied at Mt Hutt many many years ago and enjoyed immensely.

Re the NF scope, check out EuroOptics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Max</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Can anyone recommend a store that will ship an NXS internationally for a reasonable retail price?</span> </div></div>

Yeah I want to know the same thing!

NVT.com.au has NF scopes but at ridiculously inflated prices!

Cheers,
TheLongShot

Hey Mate,
Good photo's. Bad luck about loosing your scope, the mount must have been very loose for that to happen. Lucky a big 12 point red didn't pop his head up or you probably would have missed anyway.
As for the scope, I just bought a Nightforce 3.5-15x56 NXS from Horsley Park Gunshop (612 96201313) in AUS for $1850 AUD. The scope in USA is $1400 USD. That works out at $2000 in AUS. They are cheaper to buy here, but be quick as the price is set to rise by as much as 20% shortly.
Also the USA is cracking down on alot of so called Tactical gear and you may find it hard doing a private export from USA.
Dave