• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Any good ranges near the Hanover, PA area that go past 100 yards?

York Izaak Walton is 200 and not far from you. Mifflin Co Sportmans Assoc is an hour or hair and a half away and goes to 1000.

The Mayberry Game Protective Assoc. is located between Westminster and Taneytown Md. It is a private club with a 600 yard range. We hold several tactical and precision rifle matches every year that are open to the public. Watch the competition and TRL forums for upcoming match announcements.

Steve B.

Yeah, I'm already a member at Peacemaker National, and that's about an hour and a half away. It's only 200 a year and goes out to 1000, so there would be no sense in driving an hour the other way for essentially the same thing. I was kinda hoping for something inside of 20 minutes.

Seems like I'm outta luck on that front, lol. Thanks anyway guys.