• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any idea when ckye pod will be available again?

Yes, we are currently working on the Gen 2 of our Ckye-Pod's! We are currently finishing up most of the production, finishing and assembly and are working very hard to put out the best product we can in a reasonable time-frame. We are still a FEW WEEKS away from being fully ready to launch them, but there are large production runs for each sku planned, however, the demand has also been building.

Your absolute best bet is to sign up for our newsletter and keep an eye on our social media for when we go ahead and release them.

Josh

Yes, we are currently working on the Gen 2 of our Ckye-Pod's! We are currently finishing up most of the production, finishing and assembly and are working very hard to put out the best product we can in a reasonable time-frame. We are still a FEW WEEKS away from being fully ready to launch them, but there are large production runs for each sku planned, however, the demand has also been building.

Your absolute best bet is to sign up for our newsletter and keep an eye on our social media for when we go ahead and release them.

Josh

Any idea on price, compared to Gen 1?

Josh

What are the new features?

What are the new features?
  • decreased tolerance stack in key areas for reduced play in full product
  • tapered interfaces in key areas for reduced play
  • updated assembly techniques
  • updated finishing techniques
  • TONS of small design changes for a better overall product
  • locking pan
  • toolless cant adjustment
Keep an eye out for them and to sign up for the newsletter, go to the bottom of the main page on our website and fill in the email field or sign up on the Ckye-Pod main page by filling in the email field.

Josh

• decreased tolerance stack in key areas for reduced play in full product
  • tapered interfaces in key areas for reduced play
  • updated assembly techniques
  • updated finishing techniques
  • TONS of small design changes for a better overall product
  • locking pan
  • toolless cant adjustment
Keep an eye out for them and to sign up for the newsletter, go to the bottom of the main page on our website and fill in the email field or sign up on the Ckye-Pod main page by filling in the email field.

Josh

Awesome, I look forward to seeing the final revision when it gets out into the wild!

Josh

Hi Josh, any news on this release?

Will the locking pan have a detent or similar mechanism to help lock it with the legs perpendicular to the bore axis?

Yes! Once locked out, it will remain in that position until manually taken out.

Josh
My question was more about whether there's something to lock it into position. For example: if I'm using my bipod panned 180 degrees as a barricade stop for the first position of a stage, can I rotate it around and have it lock right in place? Or would I have to line it up and tighten down a pan lock? I'm thinking of something similar to how on my current Ckye pod if I start rotating a leg out it stops automatically when it gets to the next position.

Do all the improvements also apply to the Double Pull?

Yes, the improvements are across the PRS (short), Standard, Double Pull, Triple Pull and Heavy Duty models!

My question was more about whether there's something to lock it into position. For example: if I'm using my bipod panned 180 degrees as a barricade stop for the first position of a stage, can I rotate it around and have it lock right in place? Or would I have to line it up and tighten down a pan lock? I'm thinking of something similar to how on my current Ckye pod if I start rotating a leg out it stops automatically when it gets to the next position.

Oh now I understand and to answer that question; no. The way the new pan lockout works is only when the bipod is perpendicular to the bore axis are you able to push up a little detent and lock the pan. It isn't something you tighten or fiction lock into place. In saying that, you could always lock the pan out, then remove the CKYE-Pod from your rifle and flip it 180 to have access to the flat barricade stop.

Josh

Yes, the improvements are across the PRS (short), Standard, Double Pull, Triple Pull and Heavy Duty models!

Oh now I understand and to answer that question; no. The way the new pan lockout works is only when the bipod is perpendicular to the bore axis are you able to push up a little detent and lock the pan. It isn't something you tighten or fiction lock into place. In saying that, you could always lock the pan out, then remove the CKYE-Pod from your rifle and flip it 180 to have access to the flat barricade stop.

Josh
Any chance of a black Friday group buy? :cool:

Josh

what if we already have one on order, will our existing orders be filled first?

Reactions: MDT_Josh
@MDT_Josh I got to meet Ckye Thomas and a couple of your co-workers yesterday as they had a face to face meeting across the border there while we all got rained on.

They said that pallet of Gen 1's in the Everson, WA warehouse are going up for the Black Friday sale. I might have to go put my name on one of them.

I also got to handle one of the prototypes you guys have coming out. It's gonna be sick.

Keep up the good work over there!

@MDT_Josh I got to meet Ckye Thomas and a couple of your co-workers yesterday as they had a face to face meeting across the border there while we all got rained on.

They said that pallet of Gen 1's in the Everson, WA warehouse are going up for the Black Friday sale. I might have to go put my name on one of them.

I also got to handle one of the prototypes you guys have coming out. It's gonna be sick.

Keep up the good work over there!

Unless the Gen1 is half price, I wouldn't waste my money on it. There is a reason they have a gen2 coming out and it's because the slop in the gen1 is trash. Oh yeah, make sure you have that Allen key so you can tighten the cant screw because we all know it doesn't stay put.

Unless the Gen1 is half price, I wouldn't waste my money on it. There is a reason they have a gen2 coming out and it's because the slop in the gen1 is trash. Oh yeah, make sure you have that Allen key so you can tighten the cant screw because we all know it doesn't stay put.

Thank you for your input, however, I will say that all of the Gen1's that are being sold on Black Friday have been checked over and reworked with the supervision of our Engineering team and Ckye. Will they be as good as the Gen2's? No, but we have taken the time to ensure that we are shipping out a good product that shooters will be happy with!

Josh

Thank you for your input, however, I will say that all of the Gen1's that are being sold on Black Friday have been checked over and reworked with the supervision of our Engineering team and Ckye. Will they be as good as the Gen2's? No, but we have taken the time to ensure that we are shipping out a good product that shooters will be happy with!

Josh

Since the cat is out of the bag so to speak, will there be any G1 double or triple pulls on black friday?

All the Gen1 inventory will be on sale on Thursday :)

Josh

Huh? I have a friend who ordered a Gen 1 in June..... And was told he was going to have to wait for a gen 2.

But you guys have gen 1s?? Even if they are blemmed I am pretty sure he would have been happy to take it vs having to wait 5+ months....

Huh? I have a friend who ordered a Gen 1 in June..... And was told he was going to have to wait for a gen 2.

But you guys have gen 1s?? Even if they are blemmed I am pretty sure he would have been happy to take it vs having to wait 5+ months....

I'll take over his order for the gen2 if he wants to drop it after getting one on the Black Friday sale.

I'll take over his order for the gen2 if he wants to drop it after getting one on the Black Friday sale.

I mean it's a moot point now that the gen2s are due in a few weeks.

Personally I haven't had a problem with my Gen1. Locktited the pan where I wanted and it's been solid.

All the Gen1's have been reworked and have gone through a new QC test procedure to ensure that they are a better product. All the customers that have been patiently waiting on us to fulfill their order are priority and the timing is such that we have finished the rework and QC right around our Black Friday sales. It is not ideal timing for the Gen1's or Gen2's, but it's how things have unfolded and we should have Ckye-Pod's back for sale super soon!

Josh

All the Gen1's have been reworked and have gone through a new QC test procedure to ensure that they are a better product. All the customers that have been patiently waiting on us to fulfill their order are priority and the timing is such that we have finished the rework and QC right around our Black Friday sales. It is not ideal timing for the Gen1's or Gen2's, but it's how things have unfolded and we should have Ckye-Pod's back for sale super soon!

Josh

I hope you guys have a bunch in stock! What time will this kick off tomorrow? I gotta be ready!

1606350639864.png

Reactions: jsimonh