• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any INDOOR Rifle Ranges longer than 100 yds in the lower 48?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Do you know of any INDOOR Rifle Ranges over 100 yds in Florida, or anywhere else in the lower 48?

I think there's a private club in/around Rhode Island that's 150 yds. Near me they're all 25 for anything indoors.

There are a few, all the ones I have heard of are Private or Gov. Finding an indoor range longer than 50 yards is actually pretty hard in most areas.

The place in Rhode Island is off I-95 close to the southern CT border. It’s a cool place, has a good steakhouse on the property too.

Never heard of that place. I lived right down 95 in CT and my wife’s cousin lived in Wyoming, RI. They need to do more advertising. Lol

After you moved the all of us decided we could start putting cool stuff in the area. The Groton club’s 600 yard range is supposedly finally a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Rob01