• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Any info about thunderbeast at shot show?

I talked to Ray, yesterday.
He mentioned there is something about ready to release. :)
He said it's a can you can shoot a match with, then put on your SBR and beat all to hell.

Last edited:
When is being released? Id hate to order a specwar now and miss out on a new thunderbeast product that fits my needs

That sucks. Im im ordering a specwar on monday. Id rather wait but . . .

I went through the same thing. Read rumors about Thunder Beast and a stainless 30 caliber can they were calling the 30HD and wanted this and later a 30BA or 30BAS to use the same mount but wasn't getting much word on a time frame and kept reading such good Specwar 762 reviews that I got impatient and bought one.

Still see the Thunder Beast in my future for a lightweight precision suppressor and am anxiously awaiting details about their new offering.

I would at least wait till after Shot. But you have to order stuff, it will always get outdated at some point. I look at those new AAC 9mm Ti-rant short version. Holy smoke they are sweet. But at the time, it was all they had. You can always use an extra can once TBAC releases.

The new 7.62 saker is pretty damn sweet, the 30HD has been rumored for a while now. If youre in the market now Id buy now.

When is the 7.62 saker gonna be avail. Nobody seems to be able to say, "we will have these by x date".

Hi,

This year we had the production versions of the 30PS, 30BAS, and 30PSS. We also brought a prototype of the 223P-2. The 223P-2 is not in production quite yet, but it will be within 6-8 weeks. Its changes over the 223P-1: we ported the modern 30P-1 baffles down to .223 and made the 223P-2 a little lighter (about an ounce), shorter (about 0.2"), a little quieter (2-3 dB), and a little stronger.

We are working on some of the things discussed in this thread but nothing was ready to show off. We don't want to make something public until it's tested and ready to go.

For those of you asking about what happened to the 30HD, which was a stainless heavy-use .30 caliber suppressed the same size as the 30PS/30BAS, on the BA mount. The can performed great under heat but we weren't 100% happy with the mount retention when it got crazy hot. We will bring back the "30HD" idea as soon as our QD style mount is ready.

Thanks for the interest and to everyone who stopped by!
Zak

Hi,
For those of you asking about what happened to the 30HD, which was a stainless heavy-use .30 caliber suppressed the same size as the 30PS/30BAS, on the BA mount. The can performed great under heat but we weren't 100% happy with the mount retention when it got crazy hot. We will bring back the "30HD" idea as soon as our QD style mount is ready.
Thanks for the interest and to everyone who stopped by!
Zak

Please let us know if you have any 30HD updates that you would like to inform us.

Speaking of .223. Has anyone used a 30PS on a .223? If so how was it? How would it compare to say a M4-2K? Thanks for any info you guys have. Happy shooting.