• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Any info on this scope?

OverWatch

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
USA
A sand box bring back, any info would be nice. I don't have a use for it so I need to know what it is before I can get rid of it.

scoper.jpg

OW

Re: Any info on this scope?

It does have that reticle, but I can make out a LPS-... on the side. Also, the elevation and windage markings are in english.

OW

looks like the kinda junkie scope you see on AK's.

Damn, don't know then.... Not that familiar with the russian, romanian, whatever else type scopes. Is it only a 4x mag??

Mac,

It is only 4x mag. Crazy, the AK fans in the US want the scopes with original markings and the ones we find in the "Sand box" have US markings.

OW

That is wierd but its the truth. That one looks pretty "new" for them though, at least the rubber ocular piece does though. Pretty good shape for being over there in that mess for probably the past 20-30+ years. But fuck it, they are shitty shots no matter what optics they are using.