• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

any keltec sub2000 love?

oldolds442

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2007
macon, ga
picked up a glock 17 9mm version, and payed way too much for it, but wanted one, so what the hell. i put on the keltec quad rail( minus 2 of them), and mounted up an aimpont compm2 that i had lying around. i modified the rear sight so i could fold it down out of the way to use the red-dot, but its there like a back up sight. Also put on a hogue handall. Haven't shot it yet, but hope to soon..

the way keltec gets their stuff out in the market, not sure if they will every become easily available. just said wtf, and drove about 90 miles to atlanta and picked this up this lightly used one at a gunshop. It seems that for the last several years they have been pretty scarce. Every place local, just kind of laughed at me when i asked them if they had one. I didn't buy it for any reason, other than it looked like fun to shoot. we'll see..

I have the Glock 22 model and it is a neat gun. I got it back when they were $250 though.

I have one in .40 S&W too. Neat weapon but I rarely shoot it.

I've contemplated selling it a few times but just couldn't let it go. One guy wanted to trade a S&W 500 for it, an offer I regret declining.

If you are looking for one, CDNN gets these in low quantities sporadically: Buy Gun Accessories, Hi-Capacity Mags, Scopes, Gun Parts & More at CDNN Sports, Inc. and if you sign up for email updates they will let you know when they are in stock. They usually go for less than $500. It's the most regular place I've seen them for sale.

they had some 40 s&w's a few weeks ago, but i missed out on them. got tired of waiting and bought the first one i could find. had to pay $500 for a like new one. did come with a 10 rnd and a 33 factory mag oh, well, its only money....can get more!

I have been looking for a .40 S&W version that takes the Beretta mags for several years. I was issued a Beretta 96D atbwork and wanted to be able to use the same mags. We are Switching to Gen 4 Glock 22's by the end of the year and found one in Virginia for just under $300.00 new. Now thanks to the fucktards in office here they are banned as an assault weapon. They are fun little guns to shoot and surprisingly accurate. Blue Force Gear used to make a few aftermarket parts for them.

Congrats on new addition!
Shot a buddies .40s&w version this summer he picked (glock mags) fun little plinker.

plinking is what i have in mind for it. have other weapons i would rather count on to save my butt if had to. It is light enough that my wife can hold it up a lot longer without getting tired than my AR carbine. Yeah, thats he ticket....i got it for my wife...lol

When they were around $250 and cheap plinking gun.. yea.

Its a novelty gun and not made for serious use. I would still like to grab one in 9mm glock, but don't want one THAT bad at current prices.

Just picked up one in 40 with glock mags. Always lusted after one. Seems super handy. Then I shot it. Obviously crappy keltec trigger. That is to be expected. Hard to shoot either fast or accurate with the bad trigger and terrible sights. What was most surprising was the recoil was pretty stout. Kicks in the face a bit. Feels like more recoil then my mid length comped AR. I can honestly shoot the G35 faster and more accurate at the 25 yard line. An AR is way easier to shoot. I know like 5 guys with these things and they love them. Its just every gun is not for every person. I will flip this locally to someone who wants one. Not trying to be a hater, just a counter point.

I wish Keltec would just invent the stuff and let someone else manufacture their inventions. Just not the kind of quality yet that I look for. Their ideas are awesome---I really like that .22Mag auto loader handgun. Just wish someone else produced it !

I have the Glock 9mm version. My quick impression. Front sight is shit, blade fell out first session. Ordered a replacement for it that was a mussel device and ar style front that is what it should have shipped with. Google foo would remind me where it came from. Stock pull is too short for a full size human. Learn to deal. Mine feeds all ammo pretty damn good. The trigger has about three inches of highly flexible travel. Really the neatest thing is, it is a back pack size fold up semi that will take hi cap Glock mags.

I have 2 Glock 9mm and a Glock .40 cal.

Love those things. I prefer them stock.

The accuracy is pretty good for what they are IMO. 100 yards no problem but they are obviously not precision rigs.

Killed quite a few groundhogs this year around the plant.

I considered one but I chose the Beretta CX4 Storm in 9mm instead. I bought the version that accepts 30 round magazines, and it's rocking a vertical grip, Streamlight TLR-1s, Aimpoint Micro H-1, and a Sierra Papa guide rod/buffer upgrade. I just need the trigger upgrade and I'm done.