• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Kestrel discounts/sales available?

pell1203

Stay Focused!
Minuteman
  • Dec 27, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    Trying to decide on either a Kestrel 5700 4DOF or a 5700 Ballistics model and was wondering if anyone has come across a current sale or valid discount code for one they could pass on?

Sales tax savings would be a bonus too!

Reactions: Curahee19
    Not sure if they still do it, but if you sign up for their free online training, they send you a discount code after you are done. I didn't get to attend the session due to work but they email a link to the recording afterwords.

If you call into EuroOptic they're always willing to knock a bit off if you are a Hide member and willing to take standard UPS ground shipping.

I bought one through them last year for $355 if my memory is correct.

another way to do it is buy one from eurooptic off amazon using credit card points. Just live life like normal and then you'll accumulate enough points to grab one at no additional cost to you.

I'm going to sell my 5700 4dof. It's basically brand new, tested it out on a couple range trips just to get a feel for it.

Let me know if you're interested