• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any know how to clean out PMs?

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
I have 51 "pages" in inbox and 130+ "pages" in sent. I can only delete about 10 messages at a time. I can not receive PMs because my box is full. All of these messages are old. Is there a fast way to clean them out?

Scott, right now the fastest way I see is go into the message center, choose your inbox/outbox, check the "all" box at the top, then click delete. This allowed me to clear out 1 page (20 PM's) at a time. Unfortunately that's still a lot of work for the amount of messages you have...

Right now I don't see a way to change the amount of PM's shown per page, because if you could do "show all" to get them all on a single page and then "select all" and finally "delete" that would be the fastest way.

Just went through a similar thing with my subscriptions, I had 30ish pages of old subscribed threads. I could only clear those out 10 at a time since the subscriptions page only shows 10 at a time and then had to click "unsubscribe" on each one individually because there is no bulk action "select all" button for the subscriptions page as there is with the PM page.

I'm going to ask if it's possible to add "show X per page" in Frank's "Punch List" thread for both the notifications page and PM page.

Last edited: