• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Love for the Kimber 82 ?

Orlando

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2011
Ohio
She shoots well , have been thinking about bedding the stock. Any recommendations of who to send it to? Stock is a original Kimber that's beenmodified
Thanks
Picture.jpg

She shoots well , have been thinking about bedding the stock. Any recommendations of who to send it to? Stock is a original Kimber that's beenmodified
Thanks
View attachment 7227819
I like the Kimber of Oregon’s. Every one I’ve ever picked up has felt like a gem. I don’t own an 82G but I wish I would have bought one when they were made available through the CMA. That’s a nice rig, enjoy it. ??

Reactions: BP Green
I won my local 200 Meter Rimfire Benchrest competition today with one. I own two of them, they both shoot lights out...

Congratulations on winning the match. ?

The old Kimbers I own don’t take to matches. Just a few squirrel hunts from time to time. They also shoot lights out but I’ve not shot them past a hundred yards. The wood & Metal is so pristine I’d be a nervous wreck taking them to a match. I may do it anyway. What good is a rifle that doesn’t get to show itself.

Congratulations on winning the match. ?

The old Kimbers I own don’t take to matches. Just a few squirrel hunts from time to time. They also shoot lights out but I’ve not shot them past a hundred yards. The wood & Metal is so pristine I’d be a nervous wreck taking them to a match. I may do it anyway. What good is a rifle that doesn’t get to show itself.

Ive been privileged with owning quite a few over the years. Very nice rifles and and every one shot as good as it looked. Take them out and enjoy them. They won’t do you any good hiding away in a safe. It’ll only be good for the next person that ends up with them after you...

I have a line on a Kimber 82G purchase... just need the seller to set a price. I have owned 2 82G's over the years, and unfortunately sold them. Hoping to get one more for use in NRA smallbore prone shooting.