• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any members in Lehigh Acres, FL area?

Shortdraw

Alaskan Guide
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2010
Kodiak, Alaska
I have a big favor to ask to anyone in the Lehigh Acres, FL area. It may require a few minutes of your time and a camera. I can reimburse you for your trouble. PM me for details.

Re: Any members in Lehigh Acres, FL area?

All I need is for someone to walk into a shop in the area and ask for a specific ATV part. This was an Ebay sale that the shop backed out of because they didn't research shipping costs and offered free shipping. They are claiming the part got run over by a forklift, and they are full of shit. I will pay cash to bust this douchebag liar..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I need is for someone to walk into a shop in the area and ask for a specific ATV part. This was an Ebay sale that the shop backed out of because they didn't research shipping costs and offered free shipping. They are claiming the part got run over by a forklift, and they are full of shit. I will pay cash to bust this douchebag liar.. </div></div>

Did you get a refund? I'd say get the refund (easy via Paypal) and then leave neg feedback. Outside of that I don't see what having a picture would do for you because they could always say they just got a new one to replace the fork-lifted one which is obviously bullshit given the circumstances.

The one "damaged by a forklift" had distinguishing characteristics. One glance at the part in question would tell the tale. It is worth it to me because nobody will ship this stuff to Alaska. Anyone??