• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Any members in SE NH/ME NE MA?

Jimmy2Times

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2005
Amesbury, Massachusetts
Looking for Hiders in the Southern NH, NE MA region. I'm curious where you shoot and what distances you shoot at. Currently, I am shooting to 600 yards in MA. I would love to put some rounds on some steel at longer distances. I shoot primarily at Pelham Fish and Game in Pelham, NH, and occasionally at Reading Rifle in Reading MA. Drop me a line if you're in the area.

-Patrick
AKA Jimmy2Times

Re: Any members in SE NH/ME NE MA?

The only place that I know of within 3 hours is Albany, NY at Forbes, to get a longer distance and I am unsure if you can shoot anything but paper there. Scarbourough, Me. has a new range that I am going to shoot the Maine Service Rifle Champ. in a couple weeks, but I am not sure about anything longer than 600 there either. We have talked many times of putting in a 1000 at Reading but I believe it is a thing for the future.

Your best bet would be to find a clear cut and ask the owner. 600 is max up here (Scarborough, Hamden) for established ranges that I know of...

Hey guys I'm down in Waltham Ma. I'm just getting into the art of long range shooting. Would love to meet up with you guys so I can learn more about shooting in general.

F_Bobby, hit up BigBrother here on the hide, he's got an email list going of the guys up here in NE.
Ken

Lol, was about to post the same as I'm now trawling through these older threads to try to pick up interest. Yes, PM me if you'd like to be added to the list.