• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Any Minnesota members get tornadoed

Re: Any Minnesota members get tornadoed

The tornadoes where pretty much everywhere around my area but none directly in my area. I was surrounded by the damn things this weekend!

Where you at Blasty? My sister in Blaine had some wind and a ton of rain but no damage. My Brother is in Forest Lake but I can't get him to answer the damn phone.

My heart and prayers go out to that area after seeing the devastation here in my own county from last month.

Charlie

They came pretty close to us (Mounds View, just south of Blaine), and several neighbors lost some big trees that blocked our road. Fortunately, we had no serious damage (a few tree limbs down) and there was no serious property damage in the neighborhood.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where you at Blasty? My sister in Blaine had some wind and a ton of rain but no damage. My Brother is in Forest Lake but I can't get him to answer the damn phone. </div></div>

Plymouth. My understanding is that it tapered off after Blaine. Forest Lake is fine as far as I know.