• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any new BiPods at the ShotShow?

OverWatch

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
USA
Did anyone see any "next best thing" bipods at the ShotShow this year. Looking to replace my GG&G bipod will the Atlas V8, but did not want to pull the trigger if they have something else in the works.

Thanks,
OW

Re: Any new BiPods at the ShotShow?

I tried to get Dave at LRaccuracy on e-mail as I was interested in buying a couple of his but I've had no reply.

Eliteiron had their new bipod are shot this year. It can 100% fully rotate around your barrel. I will try to remember others but theirs stuck out...

I love the SHOW but I was not able to make it this year, IMHO by far the best place to see the latest and greatest.

OW

Just checked out the LRAccuracy site, nice bipod looks a little bulky for my what will soon be a 18 1/2" 700. If I had a .50 I would check it out for sure.

Thanks,
OW

I love the way the ShotShow is run, I am glad it has not turned into a huge "Gun Show". If I were a Vendor I would make every attempt to get to what I consider one of the industries best events, second to the SOCOM event.

OW

I picked up an Atlas V8 at SHOT.

I've come full circle on bipods and tried practically all of them, from cheap-to-notsomuch. I'm finding though after numerous $$$ that the best performers (at least in my hands) are S-type Harris's with all the mods (claws, leg locks, etc)

One year at SHOT a vendor gave me a box of GRIPPODS, almost like Christmas! Never a huge fan of them but did not want to offend anyone.

OW

I love the Harris, but the Atlas bipods look nice. I wish I knew someone local that carried them in stock.

OW