• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any new info on the Christensen Arms chassis 22lr from shot 2024?

Frankr

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2012
WEST
Need to scrounge up the video but it was a small part of a bigger video.

It looks like their MPR (metal and carbon fiber chassis), takes Ruger mags (sounds like their ranger) and comes in 22lr, 22WMR as well as 17 HMR.

$1249

If it’s just a dressed up ranger I’m am expecting not to shoot all that well. But I wasn’t able to see the action in the video and I am holding out hope for the action to be something new.

Any info would be appreciated.

Need to scrounge up the video but it was a small part of a bigger video.

It looks like their MPR (metal and carbon fiber chassis), takes Ruger mags (sounds like their ranger) and comes in 22lr, 22WMR as well as 17 HMR.

$1249

If it’s just a dressed up ranger I’m am expecting not to shoot all that well. But I wasn’t able to see the action in the video and I am holding out hope for the action to be something new.

Any info would be appreciated.
You talking about this one? Looks like their version of the RPR

It's on their site - MPRR
Looks pretty cool, though not a huge fan or CF Barrels. Definitely a lot of good features.

STARTING AT 6.2 LBS
ACCURACY GUARANTEE: SUB-MOA (50 YDS)
STARTING AT $1,249.99

"A Remington 700-style trigger, lightweight billet aluminum chassis with a folding stock, FFT carbon fiber handguard with M-LOK™, adjustable FFT carbon fiber cheek piece, and 6 QD flushcup mounts combine to create a powerhouse of a platform in a lightweight, packable package."

1706249515062.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankr
Watching the video and looking at it.

It looks like the action is just the Ranger action in a chassis.

I held one do the first production models when the Ranger came out and I was not impressed but I haven’t kept up on how they are doing these days.

1 MOA at 50 yards guarantee is needed for a minimum at this price point (hoping it’s 5 rounds not 3).

I’ll wait and see what my LGS gets in. They get all the CA stuff so I’m assuming they will get a few of these to sit on the shelves.

Reactions: Mark_Dorman
Watching the video and looking at it.

It looks like the action is just the Ranger action in a chassis.

I held one do the first production models when the Ranger came out and I was not impressed but I haven’t kept up on how they are doing these days.

1 MOA at 50 yards guarantee is needed for a minimum at this price point (hoping it’s 5 rounds not 3).

I’ll wait and see what my LGS gets in. They get all the CA stuff so I’m assuming they will get a few of these to sit on the shelves.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the same action as their Ranger which I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about. I'm sure it's a decent rifle, but for the price point it will really need to perform.

Exactly especially if CZ can produce the groups with their new CF barreled 457 that they teased about a few months ago.

Reactions: Mark_Dorman