• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Any new NRCH scar owners? Question

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
I managed to snag one of the new non rec. charging handle SCAR 16s. I am gonna send it in right away to chop the barrel but my question is about the jets. I know they supposedly lightened the bolt carrier and changed the gas system. On the old ones everyone pretty much knew what to swap the jets for when you cut it. Now on the new ones- who knows?! I may have to be a test for it and see what it runs with. I have a surefire supp. but that will not be out of jail for awhile! Does anyone have any ideas or tried it yet? I think they are to new to actually have anyone cut one yet.

They are out in the wild but really just released so they are hard to find. I got one, luckily.

Do these come with Giessele triggers as well? I’ve seen it listed both ways.

I just snagged one from Omaha Outdoors. I don't have it yet but it is the new and improved 20" Non Reciprocating Charging Handle (NRCH) model.

Now that aftermarket stainless barrels are available for this platform and every other AR10 manufacturer seems to be flat on there ass (LMT, KAC, and Larue, I'm, talking to you), this one seems like a no brainer. It is nice to see a major player still providing a few rifles to the market.

Mine will be topped with a Night Force 4-16X ATACR held in a Spuhr mount. I ordered it in 7.62 but a custom 6.5 Creedmoor barrel could be in the near future. I will post some groups when I get it.

fnh-38-100545-2-2-570x570.jpg