• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any news from usa ammo on 308 availability?

2guard

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2008
nashville, tn
I've sent a few emails over the past 3 weeks to usaammo and have not gotten a reply on the 308 ammo availabilty. Anyone heard anything recently or received the ammo they ordered after the problems with quality control?

I will be ordering some fgmm from palmetto this week, but planned to let my non-firearm owning friends shoot the usaammo stuff after the gearhog deal. Sent another email today, but everything on their site is out of stock in 308 and I the only other things I could order from them would be 40sw or 7.62x39 (also out of stock). A heads up through email or on here from them would help their CS. Anyone had the same experience?

Re: Any news from usa ammo on 308 availability?

if anyone is still interested, usaammo has 308 back in stock now in all varieties. They sent me an email today saying they had restocked and taken care of the QC issues. Just a side note though, when I ordered the red "currently out of stock" banner underneath the picture was still there, but the add to basket works. Probably forgot to remove the banner when the added the stock to the system. I ordered even though the banner said out, but it went through without problems.

Re: Any news from usa ammo on 308 availability?

Why would you deal with a company that did not answer emails and had QC problems? Call Mike at SW Ammo and pay a little more for decent stuff and good information.

Gil Horsley