• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any News on the New AT & AI AXMC Rifles?

sib1948

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
Shout out to Mile High and EuroOptic! Any updates would be appreciated! Waiting patiently after the BEAST debacle from last year!

Was at Mile high yesterday and was told they'll get here when they get here, meaning they don't know much new, I'd guess May if we're lucky, maybe late April, we're all waiting and saving our cash!

I placed my AT deposit last week at MHS. As snipe10 said they have no idea. Mentally I am preparing for a June delivery. Anything before will be a pleasant surprise.

I placed an order for an AT three weeks ago with MHS and had the same conversation with them. Nobody truly knows. I did attempt to gain an idea of their anticipated backlog by asking if they believed they had already pre-ordered enough to fill out the entire 2014 delivery window. They responded by stating that it should be seen well before end of year. However, they again stressed that it would still be anyone's guess.

Me personally, I'd be shocked if I received my rifle before July. While I would love to have it sooner, I am betting I won't see it until at least September.

Thanks for the update all! Kinda what I expected, but I'm than happy to wait until they finally shw up. Can't beat the pricing for these new platforms!!!