• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any of you travel to Czechia?

stefan73

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    I recently did a trip to Germany to visit family and go see the family home in Czech that we now own. On the trip I went to Jablonec, Liberec, Kutna Hora and Praha/Prague.
    Any other places you might recommend??

Tank fest was cool in Liberec.
    20230805_034546.jpg

Back when the family was there it was called Sudetenland. After WWII things changed.
    The cost of living there is cheap. The food and beer is good and the people nice. If only I could get the 50 hectares of land back. For now the house we are working to rebuild is enough.

Reactions: Kamerad
    I haven't tried it. I did try a drink called the "Koza". It was interesting.

Timing kind of sucks. I wish we had started this project in 2019 or early 2020 when the economy was good.

If youre into oddball cars, the Tatra museum is pretty cool. IIRC correctly, the birthplace of Sigmund Frued is nearby.

Reactions: stefan73