• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up any oklahoma shooters?

Re: any oklahoma shooters?

*burb* I resemble that remark
wink.gif

We have a few that shoot in the Tulsa area. There is an F-class shoot this Saturday at 600 and on the last weekend of the month we have a 1000 yard shoot. Check out the website and come out to play.
http://www.tulsaredcastlegunclub.com/

I'm gonna be at the OKC Gun Club in the morning around 9am if anyone wants to come play. Have some AR's that need to be test fired.

Just across the line north of Ponca, but shoot matches in OKC and will be at the F-class 1000yd. match in Tulsa Sat. Keith

I'm in the Tuttle area, currently looking for a place to do some long range shooting.

check out Oklahoma City Gun Club they have monthly matches also there is UKD steel match on 18 Aug 2007 at Lenora, OK contact Matt Parry (580)-995-4867 might be full up I do not know

I'm in Vinita. Looking for a place to do some long range shooting

X2, glad to see someone in the area. Looks like mussman has a good spot and is ready to throw some lead with all that firepower laid out there. I have about 8000 acres to hunt just across the line in KS and do have some good spots around Alva as well. Have a great dog town out by Gage whenever anyone wants a good spot.

I'm in Yukon. Do a good bit of shooting with AR's and M700. Shoot some at OKC gun club and at Badlands. Most shooting is done on private land but can't get out past 500yds there.

Hello fellow Okies.... Moving into some Long Range shooting.. Happy to see some fellow Okies here..

Is the match in Tulsa already full. I have tried to contact them to see if there is any openings. I will need to know somewhat in advance to plan the trip. I believe it is on the 31st of OCT for the 1000yd shoot. Anybody have a contact number?

I have email them 2 times about the 1000 yard match. I haven't got any responses back. I finally got a call today and he left a message that I call about the match. I called him back and ask him about If it was full, if they shoot F-CLASS. The guy answers back and says he doesn't know anything about the match. I would have to email the match director.Then why would you leave your number on my voicemail to contact you. Weird I think I would bypass on this club

Greetings, another Tulsan here. I'm a Red Castle Member and see the 1000 yd shoot scheduled for this Saturday, October 31st. I looked at the bulletin and it shows the contact but it doesn't list his email. Dar, I'll pm you an email of another member that should be able to get you more information.

I'm in Norman. We need to get some long ranges put together. Donovan or anyone shoot at Badlands?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hula</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in Norman. We need to get some long ranges put together. Donovan or anyone shoot at Badlands?</div></div>

He does occasionally but it is hard to want to drive to badlands when he can shoot in is back yard out to 850...

Yeah, I can see that. I'm lucky enough to shoot on some private land of a friend out to 1500 yd. Like to find a little more.

I am from Kansas city but i am going to be in OKC for about 18 building a new jail in Norman. Where can i go to shoot my 2 ga precision rifles?

Thank you in advance,

Cory

OKC Gun Club has 600 yard high power, 300 yard bench. Must be a member or go with a member and can only shoot paper.

Altus, Mangum & Blair area here. I've got 400 acres where we can shoot anything we want to. I had a bunch of friends come last spring from the Concealedcarryforum.com and we had a blast shooting and blowing up Tannerite and a great time camping.

20 minutes north of Tulsa myself, yet I am always traveling to gunshows all over the state almost every weekend