• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any One Install A Gelssele Trigger In POF 415

samnev

First Sargeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 16, 2010
    Surprise, AZ
    I'm thinking about installing a Geissele Trigger In my POF 415. I do not like the single stage 4.5 pound trigger pull. Either the SSA-E or the SSA is what I'm thinking of installing. Has anyone had any problems installing any Geissele trigger in the POF 415. Thought I'd ask the hive before I ordered a Geissele trigger.
    Thanks in Advance

I have Geissele SD-E triggers in two POF 415 gen4 lowers and in one p308 gen 4 lower. I have not had any issues.

I'm thinking about installing a Geissele Trigger In my POF 415. I do not like the single stage 4.5 pound trigger pull. Either the SSA-E or the SSA is what I'm thinking of installing. Has anyone had any problems installing any Geissele trigger in the POF 415. Thought I'd ask the hive before I ordered a Geissele trigger.
    Thanks in Advance

I just took my SSA-E out of my newest build, you can have it for $195.00 shipped.

Thanks Fella's, I decided to go wit LaRure's MBT trigger at the ill wait for it price.

Last edited: