• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any one know who made this?

JoshcBoucher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2011
Northern Delaware.
Http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/viewItem.aspx?Item=443761382. I've been looking for a 22-250 and something a little different. I figure this is a 60's vintage bench gun. Single shot FN action. Maybe a Pryor? The P, on the grip cap could be the maker or the owner. The serial number on the action is close to those used by Pryor, but I'm just starting my research. Any help would be appreciated.You can scroll down to the pics. I'm not too computer savvy. This is the only way I found to post pics of it.

Last edited:
It says in the post that the manufacturer was Fabrique Nationale (Firearms Int'l Corp). I don't know much about older guns, but isn't this who made this?

It says in the post that the manufacturer was Fabrique Nationale (Firearms Int'l Corp). I don't know much about older guns, but isn't this who made this?

From what I've found, so far, the actions were sold to various makers. Leads vary. Possible British shooting Team guns to American Bench rest makers. An FN made bench gun is also possible. Still searching. I found one lead on a barreled action bearing a close serial number to this one that was confirmed to be made by Pryor, out of Alabama.