• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Pest Control Gurus here?

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Question on egg sacs, not so much species. Have Southern black widows and wolfies in my garage. Have egg sacs I can't reach with vacuum - how long do I have before they hatch? Is Isoropyl alcohol the same thing as Web-out (if so 70% or 91%) or should I go straight to Talstar for egg-sacs? What's the best option short of exterminator or flame thrower? I had a lizard keeping them under control but he hitched a ride on my car and flew off at 60.

Reactions: Rookie
    You can get that wasp spray that comes in aerosol cans that sprays out about 20+ feet.
    I'll bet soaking them good and hard with that would fix the problem.

You can get that wasp spray that comes in aerosol cans that sprays out about 20+ feet.
    I'll bet soaking them good and hard with that would fix the problem.
    This, or as I understand, Brakekleen accomplishes the same thing............

The spray wasp killer that you can buy at Ace Hardware works great. Just a little dose knocks them out of the sky quickly. Like lightning quick.

Tempo SC (or Talstar) in a 2 gallon pump sprayer…with the nozzle stream set to “I just drank 11 beers mode”

Pump the hell out of it and launch it everywhere they may be…or might be in the future…DEAD BUGS

Reactions: drglock
    I got all my egg sacs with this
    EC574C1C-CFC0-40F2-B560-B6B9D7555C4D.jpeg

I spray the corners and along the floor of my shop monthly and the dead spiders and insects appear in numbers that are staggering in the summer. I have Carolina Wolf Spiders that are HUGE. When I find them alive I put them in the woods. Spiders can be hard to kill.

I use a mix of Dominion L and Permethrin.

Onslaught is a micro encapsulated pesticide that is the bomb for spraying your foundation and out into the grass to keep bugs out of your house. I use it sparingly as it is expensive.

Here in NW NC we have Northern and Southern Black Widows. I rarely find them in the shop but do on occasion. I mostly find then across the pasture in my firewood 😦

I get Skinks, Fence Lizards and Slim….Slim the 5+ foot Black Racer.

IMG_0355.jpeg
    IMG_0335.jpeg
    IMG_0286.jpeg
    IMG_0027.jpeg
    IMG_0065.jpeg

Reactions: roostercogburn98
    Gasoline will kill nearly everything and it used to e cheap.

Just dont light it.