• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any PGM 338LM shooters?

Sako TRG-22

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2007
Norway
Any PGM 338LM shooters out there wanting to share their experience with this rifle?

pgm338lm2.jpg

pgm338lm3.jpg

Re: Any PGM 338LM shooters?

at around $12,000 US, (without optics) you aren't going to find many PGM shooters here. The pricing is absolutely insulting!

eek.gif
shit!!!

And mine has two spare magazines,spare barrel and an extra target trigger (600 grams) all in a fitted interior case from PGM.
whistle.gif

Did'nt know it was that expensive, traded with a Sako TRG 22 with all the extras and a PM2, and some cash between.

The rifle stands in the first line with AI AWM and Sako TRG, it has better ergonomics and human engineering and the magazine holds seven 0.338 LM cartridges and its accuracy is the best I have seen like a bench rest gun, the only bad thing I can say about the rifle is that it's not as robust as the AI.

Thank you for your reply - mine has 10 shot magazines - are we talking about the same rifle? Curious about what is less sturdy on the PGM are there any spare parts that I should invest in (already have an extra firing pin and extractor)?

I think the ones I have are the older magazines.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chrisj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">at around $12,000 US, (without optics) you aren't going to find many PGM shooters here. The pricing is absolutely insulting!</div></div>

Chris, you're a bit off on the price. Send me a PM and I will update you. I think you were thinking about the price of the PGM Hecate II .50 BMG complete system.

The PGM .338LM's are not a low or mid priced system, however, pricing all depends on exactly how you would like the system configured as each system is custom built specifically for each customer (for both military and civilian customers).

For example, if you wanted a short picitinny rail assembly as shown in the first picture on this thread, or if you require the long rail assembly for use with AN/PVS MUNS systems and PEQ's. There is also options for the European "Parker and Hale" bipod assembly or the US PSR submission varient with the 6 oclock picatinny rail assembly in conjunction with the QD swivel Harris Bipod - as this version was submitted with the US SOCOM PSR competition. Other choices include transport case options, handgrip options, etc.

IMG_0850_website.jpg

Take a look at this page with pics and information to get some ideas of whats available.
PGM .338LM PSR page link

Send me an email when you are ready and I will help you.
[email protected]

Thats cool...and I'll send you a email....but why not publish pricing in the open on it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats cool...and I'll send you a email....but why not publish pricing in the open on it? </div></div>

Wondering the same thing.

Prices are averaging at around 8.4K and change based upon configuration and customer specified options and equipment.

Please please let me know what specifically you are looking for with regards to the configuration.