• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any pics of CZ455 in airsoft AICS

45cal4life

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2005
Arkansas
Thinking about getting a Well G96 and converting it to a CZ455. Wondering how close the bolt handle aligns up to the existing cut out? And do you think mounting an Acra plate for a tripod is possible? Seems most of the threads are on the old site and didn't transfer over. Any pics, tips or tricks are appreciated

Hi - do you have any info on bedding the action into the AICS airsoft stock. Just about to do mine for a 17 HMR CZ

G96 chassis have aluminium internals and have exceptional build quality - lots of features - mines a folding stock which is great. CZ action looks to be very close fit just some small mods to do - I am machining a solid aluminium block to bed the action then fitting this inside the aluminium chassis. Bolt handle dosnt align but I can machine an infill to neaten this up.

Very impressed