• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any pics of Surgeon bottom metal ?

Re: Any pics of Surgeon bottom metal ?

I can take a side-by-side pic by the end of the week. I have 2 that should be in any day now.

Don't have pic's, but a buddy of mine just got 2 on a pair of rifles and I got to fondle them. They are pretty nice.

A couple features really made it stand out.

#1 Mag release is in line with your finger when out of trigger guard. No real big deal because my Badger is just as easy... Still cool though.

#2 The BM has a sort of "funnel " for the mags, (basically an angled ear on each corner) which for ME, bein a gamer is great for blind locating of the mags into the well, thus facilitating a cleaner mag change. A lot less slop in the mag too. <span style="font-weight: bold">Pretty cool</span>.

I would definately consider one on my next build. They are definately built like a brick shithouse, just like their actions!
grin.gif

Ya I have two on Surgeon built rifles (duh).
The first Surgeon I ever purchased had Badger DBM. The surgeon is def better for the two main reasons listed by heavy haulin.
And the fact that they are indeed like a brickhouse makes them even more appealing. Ill snap a picture tonight to show you.

7CFD536C-F6C1-4631-AFA7-3173F082E7FC.jpeg

Picture from several years ago. The 700P has Surgeon DBM, the Sentinel DBM is identical except it has a tab on the back to the pistol grip. Definitely my favorite bottom metal.

Nope. Jamie still uses dial up and it took a decade to upload that picture!!

Nope. Jamie still uses dial up and it took a decade to upload that picture!!
:LOL:

Apparently I hit the ‘last page’ button on my phone instead of the ‘next page’ button 1/8” away from it. If it makes it any better, those are the rifles I was shooting 10 years ago and are both long gone now. Don’t mind me, carry on...

Reactions: b6graham