• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any place to buy a reasonably priced stock for PBR-XP

Governor

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2008
Many years ago I bought a FN PBR-XP from Cdnn with regard garbage hogue stock it came with. I have made no modifications to it and it had basically sat in my safe for 10 years. I’d like to turn it into something that’s reasonable. It doesn’t seem there are a lot of options these days for Winchester CRF actions. Yes, to my dismay, I missed out on the $400 McMillans, and from what I have read, CDI bottom metal as well. Anyone have some advice on where I should go from here to make this a shooter?

Many years ago I bought a FN PBR-XP from Cdnn with regard garbage hogue stock it came with. I have made no modifications to it and it had basically sat in my safe for 10 years. I’d like to turn it into something that’s reasonable. It doesn’t seem there are a lot of options these days for Winchester CRF actions. Yes, to my dismay, I missed out on the $400 McMillans, and from what I have read, CDI bottom metal as well. Anyone have some advice on where I should go from here to make this a shooter?

Mcmillan still inlets the HTG, A3, A4, and A5 for it...but it's going to cost you a lot more than that $400 from a few years ago.

I know they still are, but I was joking for something a little more reasonably priced to put on a $500 system

Last edited:
Think of it this way. Drop it in the MCM an it instantly doubles in value. :D

• Haha
Reactions: kthomas