• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Precision Air Rifle Shooters on the Hide?

AK-47Falconer

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2020
SE Texas
Boys, I’ve fell down the rabbit hole of long range PCP precision Air Rifles!

Thinking that I would save money shooting with air over reloading for my powder burners has put me several thousand dollars deep in a new obsession. Lol.

I’m currently shooting an FX Impact .30 cal M3 Sniper with 700mm barrel. It’s all subsonic shooting. Currently running a 68gn slug around 960fps.

Lots of similarities with tuning the rifle’s regulators and valves to working up a load for a powder burner. I’ve taken it out to 300yds so far, and it’s still holding MOA. (Of course it’s definitely a rainbow trajectory.)

If you’ve ever thought of getting into the air gun world, now is a great time to do it! 🤙🏽

Cheers!
F52D1F60-1836-4E1D-87E6-FD9FD061D2DF.jpeg

i got one (leshiy 2) last year, but not trying to shoot long range.
they plan to open an air rifle range not too far away and that will help...

Well @Eliteuas has this on the go.

• Love
Reactions: Eliteuas
These air rifles aren't as precise as some of the aforementioned specimens but I still have fun with them anyway.

The top one is an Airforce Condor SS in .22 caliber.

The one with the Burris thermal scope is an Airforce Talon SS in .22 caliber with a Talon Tunes moderator. It is the quietest air rifle that I own.

The card shooter is my FWB 300S.

IMG_3620.jpg

Mice and TalonSS (1).jpg

Mice and TalonSS (2).jpg

AirForce TalonSS Burris Thermal.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg