• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Any principals of the Silencer Shop on here?

Graham

Generalissimo
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2007
Michigan
Silencer Shop
Austin, TX

Is anyone over here even remotely in charge over there?

I have the phone number of a salesman there. When I call, he either answers the phone or calls me back. I have had one minor problem there. They fixed it overnight. If you are having issues, then I would just call the phone number on their web site and ask to speak to someone who can fix problems. My sense is that this would be about a 15 minute project.

Silencershop

I bought a suppressor from them last week. Pd for it, my class III dealer in Ark sent them info to get transfered to Ark. Lot like going to WalMart to get a gal of milk.

I have the phone number of a salesman there. When I call, he either answers the phone or calls me back. I have had one minor problem there. They fixed it overnight. If you are having issues, then I would just call the phone number on their web site and ask to speak to someone who can fix problems. My sense is that this would be about a 15 minute project.
In your opinion it's simply a matter of talking to the reliable salesperson?

They're quick to respond to email and I've never had a problem getting touch with them via phone during regular business hours. I've purchased 9 suppressors from them. Great customer service. Even had the owner call me back over a weekend to help with a vendor warranty issue. Wasn't his problem, but he made sure it got resolved. Truly above and beyond.

Any principals of the Silencer Shop on here?

Oh, fer cripes sake: I'm not having any trouble getting in touch with them.

SA, do you know the owner?

Last edited:
Oh, fer cripes sake: I'm not having any trouble getting in touch with them.

SA, do you know the owner?

I've worked with him a number of times. Including demo runs to the range. Purchased my first suppressor from him when he was starting up and was literally working out of his livingroom. Good guy. He's usually fairly accessible at the shop. PM me. Let me know what you're looking for. I'll see if I can help. No guarantees - I'm not on his Thanksgiving dinner invite list ;)

You're looking for Dave Matheny if you just want to try asking for him at the shop.

Any principals of the Silencer Shop on here?

Thanks. I'll try that first.

Last edited: