• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any reloaders near Lynchburg, VA???

jfc5t

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2009
Lynchburg, Virginia
I just had my Rem 700 built by Short Action Customs and I'm hoping to find someone with the equipment who can help match it up with a bullet. The rifle shoots great with match ammo but I'm sure it can shoot even better which is my goal.

Thanks!

Re: Any reloaders near Lynchburg, VA???

Mark does excellent work. So you haven't gotten into hand loading yourself yet? I would suggest that you press the ammo yourself rather than trying to find someone else to do it. There are so many variables, and it isn't easy accounting for them yourself, nevertheless relying on someone else. If you can swing it, get a good single stage press and start experimenting. There is a metric ton on loading info on this site, so you'll have plenty of resources at your disposal.

Yeah I was just browsing on midway after I made that post. And I didn't realize how affordable the equipment was. Mark is a really good buddy of mine and has shown me the bare essentials of reloading but he is a busy busy man keeping up with his business. So I think you are right that I should tackle this one on my own.

Thanks!

I work in Lynchburg and would be happy to help. Send me a PM.