• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any SH vendors carry LaRue mounts?

cox308

BAMF
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2011
United States, Hawaii
Does any SH vendors have the Larue lt-104 in stock or do i have to orded straight from larue? Was looking to order one today and would rather support the vendors if I can.

Aloha.

Re: Any SH vendors carry LaRue mounts?

I'm not even sure anyone resells LaRue Tactical stuff?

SKD tactical. check there. they are not hide members but may have what you need.

Thanks for the replies.

SKD is out of stock and now I'm just trying to order straight from La Rue' site. The shipping options say USPS to lower 48 only which is BS because USPS flat rate boxes go to Hawaii and I use them all the time. As a matter of fact I just received two flat rate boxes that weighed around 60-70 lbs. each with my AR500 steel plates from the recent group buy. The only other shipping options to Hawaii start at $40! I guess i'll just have to call them tomorrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cox380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does any SH vendors have the Larue lt-104 in stock or do i have to orded straight from larue? Was looking to order one today and would rather support the vendors if I can.

Aloha. </div></div>
Most of the SH vendors are smart people and don't like to deal with assholes when they can help it. Why not buy a good mount like Bobro or even ADM before Lapoop. GDI has some sweet mounts out these days.

I know that there has been a lot of bumping heads with the La-rue Owner and guys on this site etc. I don't know or care to know what it was about. I try to keep my nose out of that kind of BS
Bottom line is I like La-rue products. They work for me and I just would prefer them over the Bobro or the ADM's. The GDI looks nice but out of the question because of the price.

Thanks for your input though
smile.gif