• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Any shooters Down Under?

ace31

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2009
Va Beach, Va/Orange County, Ca
Hello, everybody! Im going down to Aussie very soon for about a month and would like...scratch that...LOVE to get some time behind the trigger while down under. If anyone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative. I will be in the Sydney area and I also hope to get lots of time outdoors and see some natural sights, not buildings or monuments. If any prior visitors or locals have some spots they would like to suggest Im all ears!

Thanks in advance

Re: Any shooters Down Under?

Hi if you are coming to Victoria give me a call i am an hour from Melbourne and the 1000 yard range that the last commonwelth games was shot at is my local range 10 min from my house. I have the keys and as long as it is daylight we are good to go and shoot. being the Club secretary also helps.