• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Any skinny on March scopes

cattle buyer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2008
NE Decatur Co, SW GA
http://www.deon.co.jp/march/New-Scope.htm
this bad boy seems to cover any and all I look for in a scope. Im not a fan of monster obj. the 42 is perfect. I understand they carry a hefty price tag.. I wonder if they are radioactive now
frown.gif

Re: Any skinny on March scopes

a mate has the 2.5 to 25 and loves its small size quality glass and build.They are a every nice scope

It's a nice little scope. The eye box is too small for my liking, but overall a nice little compact scope.

I've got one. Agree with bward on the eye box but otherwise it is a very well executed, extremely high quality scope. Don't see that much crammed into such a small package anywhere else.

How do you like the reticle? how does it work at long ranges?

I've got the FML-1 reticle. Works just fine at LR but like any FFP reticle, it's not for fine target work.

The eye box is small (and depth of field narrow) above 15x, and especially above 20x, but the scope is also physically even smaller than (and lighter than) most of the FFP/tactical 3-12x or 3-15x scopes to begin with, so the extra power is like a bonus that you can use when you need it.
smile.gif

I like the reticle a lot.