• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any special deals on labradar?

TresMon

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
NW USA
I've saved up for a LabRadar. Any special deals anywhere?

Thanks.

I don't know if any, but I am watching this thread as I will lilely be getting one soon as well. And btw TresMon, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts over the years on wilderness survival topics.

Ive seen that on special occasions they drop the price 50 bucks. Combine that with a brownells (or elsewhere) 10% off coupon is the best youll do. Might be waiting awhile, 4th of July is the only upcoming event I can think of that they wold have a promotion for.

Looking myself. I was watching for a Memorial Day deal, but none to be had. Brownell’s had a discount code, but excluded many manufacturers including Labradar... I was ready to pull the trigger.

Waiting for the $50 sale and stacking it with the 10% brownells code makes it ~ $450 shipped. That's the best price you're going to find.

Like I stated above, last time the Labradar products were excluded from the Brownell’s discount code. Hopefully one of the vendors will be able to allow a discount code to apply for Fathers Day or Fourth of July sales.

MK Machining will give you a free labradar sight with purchase. So not a discount. But you get something with it.

The tech is impressive but is it worth the money if you aren't making money with it?

The tech is impressive but is it worth the money if you aren't making money with it?
doubtful most or even many shooters are making any money at all despite their large if not huge monetary and time investment in guns, gear, ammo and match fees. we spend money to have fun and accuracy is part of the fun and chrono's are part of the accuracy equation.

I waited for a 10% off with Brownells just to find out Labradar was excluded just like what was said above. Oh well I bought it anyway and I'm glad I did.

I’m on this hunt also. Im going to hold out for under $500 shipped....or try too anyway!

Not sure the relevance? I don’t personally know any amateur shooters who make any money doing so - it’s a hobby, and this is just another tool in the tool kit for shooters who are taking things to a higher level.

Not typically significant when shooting 100 - 300 yards, but the longer you go the more important the MV values are. Actually, the SD values are significant even at the shorter distances for those who want to put holes in holes.

Reactions: RS14
Haven't found one on sale, however Brownells appears to be the lowest one in shipping ($3.95) and no sales tax Midway is offering free shipping, however as a California resident taxes will be required ($50+)

I recently acquired a Ruger 338 (we shoot to a mile in the desert) and I am getting spurious readings with my Magnetospeed. I may try my long neglected Chrony before I buy the Labradar.

Last edited:
Sub'd in case someone finds a deal.

Subscribed. Maybe if there is enough interest a vendor here will make it happen. I am ready to purchase one of these.

Reactions: Rover31
FWIW, I pretty much sent them a long industry resume on why I should be able to purchase one at a discount and how it would benefit them as well and I got back a one line response of "We don't offer any discounts." They apparently know what they have.
I tried.

The 10% off Brownells code yesterday worked for me on the Labradar. Also as a tip for those that might not know, if you add a box of 22lr(or any ammo) to your order, they won't ship with that smart post shipping crap.

Just go to Brownells web page. They list the daily code on their home page. Seems like I get a daily email from them.

Looking for a discount code on LabRadar as well. The daily 10% codes from Brownells have not worked with the Labradar products.

Looking for a discount code on LabRadar as well. The daily 10% codes from Brownells have not worked with the Labradar products.

The Brownells code from Monday did work. Mine has already shipped. Keep trying them.

You can also get 4% cash back if you use Active Junky.