• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any vendors set up to dye a KRG Whiskey 3 chasis Sako green?

bhart89

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2009
LA
I'm almost 100% sold on the Whiskey 3 chasis for a .260 Remington build I just got back from the LRI group buy. The only thing holding me back is that I want it in Sako green...

Does anyone know of a vendor who can dye the chasis (minus the metal) Sako green?

You might have a hard time finding someone to dye it, but you can have it all Duracoated in Sako Green, it color number 123 I think, and it's an exact match. It's what we used on the TRG folder grip panels before we started working on a molded color match. Maybe some others have some good input here too, there's been a couple Sako Green chassis posted up over the years,
Justin

Thanks for the reply. Yeah seeing those green KRG chassis pretty much has made me obsessed with owning one. I'm sure you could up charge $100 or so for the molded in color on the chasis like you have on the TRG folder.

I have painted a couple of the TRG stocks with a custom Sako green mixed up by Todd Jackons. Matches very well. I have also Cerakoted the KRG and TRG parts with equally good results