• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any VETERINARIANS here on SH?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Any VMDs/DVMs here at SH?

I have a question about canine seizures...

Not a vet but had a great dog that had em. Ended up being a brain tumor that took him out prematurely. Once it started growing, the meds didn’t help. Vet said they never really did, tumor was just smaller and didn’t affect him as much. It got bad between lunchtime and when I got home one day. I fucking hate emergency vets.

Not a vet but had a great dog that had em. Ended up being a brain tumor that took him out prematurely. Once it started growing, the meds didn’t help. Vet said they never really did, tumor was just smaller and didn’t affect him as much. It got bad between lunchtime and when I got home one day. I fucking hate emergency vets.
I like dogs more than most people; the death of a good dog is always tough. If all the leftists and RINOs in the world dropped dead instantly, I'd sleep like a baby knowing freedom was once again ruling the earth.

I like dogs more than most people; the death of a good dog is always tough. If all the leftists and RINOs in the world dropped dead instantly, I'd sleep like a baby knowing freedom was once again ruling the earth.
You would have to include all statists to your list regardless of party and leanings. Freedom also doesn’t rule. It is the antithesis of rule.

I think @vh20 is a vet. Maybe?

It completely sucks when your dog isn’t well. They can’t tell you what’s wrong and you can’t explain to them why they don’t feel right.

Reactions: Milf Dots