• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody able to shed any light on this Trigger?

They spent all their money on the wrong soundtrack.

All together, now:
"M-I-C
K-E-Y...
M-O-U-S-E."

Saw it posted on another forum, visit the link and watch their video.

Tactical Fire Control, Inc.Tactical Fire Control, Inc.

Im sure its pricey lol

Writer Dave Bahde wrote a review for Rifle Firepower magazine on this trigger that will appear in the next issue of that mag. He tested it in one of my Apache Light Tacical, AR's I had built for him so I got a draft of the article yeasterday. His review was very positive and he ran timing tests for 3-gun, etc and the results were very good. The trigger also has some unique features and is a high quality build. You can read the detialed review in the next issue Rifle of Firepower . If I give more away, I'll get in trouble.

I wouldn't be surprised if fitment problems arise with certain lower receivers. Looks like they are using the selector to control pre-travel to get a short reset. If it works it works. I'm just not sure what the triggers purpose in life is...

Note to Frank to change the motto of this site:

"Sniper's Hide: For guys with ARs who like loud fun."

That would put a dent in Barf.com!

Last edited:
LOL! Very kind: Thanks for the offer. I am beginning to appreciate the sincere respect for sensitivity among the newer members here. 

I'm not that new, just don't stop in all that often. Seems the software migration erased my history...if only it were that easy in the real world eh?

Note to Frank to change the motto of this site:

"Sniper's Hide: For guys with ARs who like loud fun."

That would put a dent in Barf.com!

Graham, I'm a little worried about you -- you shouldn't find it so easy to think like the frenemy.

Haha.... The more I think about it, the more it seems that this should be just a 2 mode (safe, fire) and just have that short reset and market it that way...whatever...

Haha.... The more I think about it, the more it seems that this should be just a 2 mode (safe, fire) and just have that short reset and market it that way...whatever...

Then you wouldn't be able to "flip the switch" to the third mode, eliminating at least 2/3 of the tacticool factor.

Looks completely impractical and really damn expensive (based on what I've "heard") for being able to shoot "full auto" a few times. Also looks to be a helluva lot of fun for those that have never shot full auto (me)! And how in the hell can that thing be legal?!?!?

I just talked to a buddy about this, he said that in that "full auto" mode, the bolt actually forcibly resets the trigger, so as soon as the bolt is back in battery, you already have pressure on the trigger to fire another round, coupled with less travel on the trigger....it actually could be cool for a while, but lets get real, full auto is fun, but aside from the infantry "center of gravity" it provides while you are "locating closing with and destroying the enemy" there is no sense and practically no sporting value or an auto. I kinda feel its a liability for the rest of us responsible gun owners....(I won't say any more in fear of getting banned again...)