• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Anybody done a review or owned the Burris FFP XTRII Scopes?

2Shots

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 19, 2011
So Indiana
I'd like to add a couple of medium priced scopes to some rifles. Has anybody had any experience with these?

Well it looks like some good and some just so so. Id really like to get my hands on a gen 2 Razor. Wish I had more feedback. Thanks guys, it was some help. If I pick one up I'll leave some results.

Glass is clearer than my 4-16x50 PST, reticle is thicker, turrents are not as tactile/ audible. Scope is a little larger and thicker. Zero stop is better as is the illumination. Scope feels durable but only time will tell. I would purchase it over a PST for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had several burris and would have no questions on buying one. I currently have a black diamond, 4-16 xtr, and older full field all are very repeatable clear and hold zero. They are a great buy for the money and will last you a lifetime.
No i do not work or have connection with burris but have used there scopes before have bought them and would buy them again.

Ps i like the xtr a little better than black diamond ( a little lighter). My xtr is mounted on my 308 and there is not a groundhog from 3 yards to 750 yards that has met it and lived to tell the story. I really have used it to shoot them from 3 yards and 750. On 16 power groundhog is not real clear at 3 yards only bad comment i have about it lol.