• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody else hear this?

Re: Anybody else hear this?

he was working with Ed Shell I believe and around a year ago there was an announcement that Ed was doing a lot of the work there.

Sounds right he may have stepped out as he was having some health issues.

Frank is right, Ed has taken over for Vern they are in the process of turning everything over to Ed. I will be there this weekend training with ED.
grin.gif

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=39573

I trained with Vern a couple years ago and he was havin some issues. I dont blame him sellin, he done his part to be sure.

Thanks Frank.

Yes ARShuter, CVT has been sold by Vern and he is working very hard toward retirement.

As said by misguided, Vern has been having more and more difficulty with his back and really needs stay off his feet when he can, so he has decided he really cannot continue to train at his previous pace.

Current CVT status:

I had moved to Vern's area (Louisa, VA) and have been working with our new students for the last year or so. Things have been going well and we're currently booked solid into September.

Prior to moving to Virginia, I had been working with shooters using Vern's approaches at my various venues in Maryland for the last couple years while I continued to work my "day job". I quit the day job last year and now train full time. I have been getting quite a few positive reviews/comments posted over at MD Shooters forum in the CVT sub-forum, my previous state of residence.

Technically speaking, I have indeed assumed CVT, but in practical terms, Vern is my friend and mentor, and even though he doesn't go to the field much anymore, he is still very much a part of the outfit. Other than new students being stuck with me instead of Vern, I don't see any major changes taking place as a result of this ownership change. We are still teaching Vern's methods in very much the same manner as Vern has conducted training over the years, which is part of why Vern had invited me to join him. We are still primarily working with students on a one-on-one/partner/small team basis and I do not expect that to change.

Hope this helps clear things up.
cool.gif

I hope to get up there for some training in the near future,

Hello Guys,

I'm sorry it's taken so long to get over here. Yes, I've sold the business to my good friend, Ed Shell. I've been trying for a few years now to find someone to take over, that would train along the same lines as I have for the last 35 years. Ed, came and trained with me for well over a year. Just in time as my way of thinking.

I would like to thanks all the members here at Snipers Hide that have come out and trained with us over the years. When my health permits I will still try my best to help Ed with the young folks headed to the sandbox. I've worked 43 years of my life and I could use a little break now though.

Frank, thank you and I wish you the best. I appreciate everyone here and again thank you Snipers Hide.

Respectfully, Vern Harrison

Central Virginia Tactical
19 Well Road
Louisa, Va. 23093
540-967-7299 Home
Ed's Cell 410-353-8441