• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody else watching this story?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I saw this last week. Will be interesting how this shakes out.

Yes... it's big discussion here. The daughters of my PD friends are all talking about this. They are the same age.

IMHO, the boyfriend is about as innocent as OJ.

But he is also getting lynched by Fakebook and Instagram right now.

I hope she is found. I hope she is alive. I suspect she is not.

But can't lynch the ex-fiancé on social media before the facts are known.

Of course, if he is guilty, there is no punishment that is too gruesome. But until proven in a court of law and by a jury of his peers... The Internet Lynch Mob is not the judge, jury and executioner. Would you hide from 30 million Facebook crazies who want you killed without a trial.... I don't know but I might.

Sirhr

He said he'd pay somebody that picked him up hitchhiking $200 to take him 10 miles in the Tetons.
    Trying to evade electronic tracking after hiding the body... Poorly.

I've been following this for a while.

My guess is she's dead. He and possibly she are responsible for the murder of the two women (lovers?). She either was going to tell or she was part of it and couldn't handle what she did, so he killed her. Crystal Turner, 38, and Kylen Schulte, 24, were last seen on Aug. 13 at Woody’s Tavern on Main Street in Moab. They were found shot to death in the South Mesa area of the La Sal Loop Road five days later.

Parents helped sanitize the van from any blood, human DNA. Probably bleached and steam cleaned everything in the van.

Guy is guilty as sin; but I'll wait for all the facts to fall before I cast my final vote.

They had the opportunity to pull them apart when they were pulled over. They were going to take her into custody for domestic but decided not to.

Reactions: Swamplife
    I believe they found her body today.
    Damnit!!!!!!!! So so sad. There is more to the story I bet; but still, sad somebody got themselves into a situation like this.

Everyone knew she was dead. Really feel for her family. He did it. Ran home & got a lawyer. The question is ...did he also kill the MOAB lesbian couple too?

Was this what they were fighting about?

Last edited:
    He left his home Tuesday, and family hasn’t seen him sense! Florida officials searching nearby swamp for him! memtb

sorry to say, but i don't think half of the people would care if she was ugly. how many kids go missing every day?
    Correct, although that doesn’t change the fact it’s sad he’s prob been killed. Hate it her last moments alive were prob spent in terror and I hope the family gets closure and justice.

Last edited:
    Reactions: theLBC
    It was just announced that her body was found in Teton Park.....Spread Creek Campground area. memtb

3E9A5884-4E73-46CF-8361-31EB75B2E86F.jpeg

I had hoped for the parents sake she would turn up but when your daughter with mental problems dates another mental patient it's not going to end well nameless grave in a park somewhere or along the road side . little gabby sprinkled here and there ..

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    Well....It's only going to give Nancy Grace another 5 years of production material.

Sorry to see it all happen.

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Media pumps this story but won’t talk about AZ and California elections?

you guys fall for lotus flowers fast lol.
    It's sad but how many kids disappear
    Every day?
    Every week?
    Every month?
    Look into that one if you want to lose some sleep.
    Remember for every missing person there's a family
    This is getting air time because she was a pretty, cute, blondie and that makes people look

Like @Bender said, a tailor-made distraction
    Pretty much,
    but hey let's talk about some real problems going on that's about to ignite some ugliness that we may never recover from.

We made more enemies this month in the world than ever before.

We killed innocent children in Afghanistan
    We had 13 service members killed in Afghanistan
    Oh let's not forget the 14,500 Haitians flooding our border today.
    Where did the Mexicans go?
    so I guess in the grand scheme of things the above list won't bear fruit for about 10 to 12 months when they bleed our resources dry.

I had hoped for the parents sake she would turn up but when your daughter with mental problems dates another mental patient it's not going to end well nameless grave in a park somewhere or along the road side . little gabby sprinkled here and there ..
    Where is it shown that they are mentally impaired ?

This shit always reminds me of this

STAY

THE

EFF

OUTTA

WYOMING
    Montana is dangerous too. Don't go there. Save yourselves...

Montana is dangerous too. Don't go there. Save yourselves...

That’s just a tuesday in Washington state

Reactions: camocorvette
    Right away the networks are assuming the worst because they found her.

She may have killed herself, got mauled by a bear or killed by the boyfriend.
    I don't think the boyfriend did it,but I do think he fucked up because he was scared.

There's not to many middle class parents going to let their kid skate on murder.

I'd bet the boyfriend is dead as well and we'll see rainbows over Florida tomorrow.
    Screenshot_20210919-234208_Samsung Internet.jpg

in all fairness...getting home was Odysseus' "practical concern"...not his mens.

and Odysseus was the only one to survive the journey...soooo....hindsight being 20/20, if given the option to spend life in paradise getting my toes licked by beautiful women.....or sitting on a sweaty boat just to die in a few weeks all so Ody can bang his wife again...not really a hard call.

Did somebody say Nancy Grace?

I imagine child murderer C. Anthony is breathing a sign of relief for now.

Y'all are distracted. Very sad and I'm very sorry she lost her life and her family lost their daughter, but stop consuming manufactured news drama. Every time a pretty girl gets hurt, we forget that this country and its future (and therefore your future) is under dire threat.

Y'all are distracted. Very sad and I'm very sorry she lost her life and her family lost their daughter, but stop consuming manufactured news drama. Every time a pretty girl gets hurt, we forget that this country and its future (and therefore your future) is under dire threat.
    Oh, I'm not distracted...trust me. But your point is very, very valid and shows the state of our society in a multitude of ways. I'd say it is a distraction to keep others eye off the ball; but, those people are not even in the ballpark yet or have chosen to not watch the game. Hence, why we ended up with a mushroom brained pedo for POTUS.

What about hundreds, thousands of girls turned to sex slaves as a result of this admin's ridiculous border policies? How many girls will raped, tortured & killed?
    Thats been going on long before the potato became President. Seems foster care is a prime cause.

Its a foul crime that deserves no quarter. Or perhaps 'Drawn and quartered'.