• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody following the College World Series.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    My team, Virginia, the 2015 national champs, was unranked going in, rebuilding year, very mediocre record, but we beat #3 Tennessee 6-0 yesterday.

I was at the regional championship when ECU won, then got beat in the super regional. Hate saying this but I hope NC state takes the cake.

Reactions: poke_53
    Haven't been following but watched Vandy NC State tonight. Good game...real pitching duel.

I think both sides were not happy with the home plate umpire. I don't have a favorite since I don't know
    what teams are still in.

Haven't been following but watched Vandy NC State tonight. Good game...real pitching duel.

I think both sides were not happy with the home plate umpire. I don't have a favorite since I don't know
    what teams are still in.
    You like Virginia. ;)

Virginias defence since they have been in Omaha has been great. Most of their scoring has been one inning rallies at the end of the starters innings. They have an honest chance if they can keep the defense going though. It was interesting that Virginia and UT have never met in school baseball history starting in the 1890s.

NC State and Stanford rematch in the top of the bracket seems likely. NC is scrappy. I wouldnt want to play them in a 2 out of 3 series.

Reactions: Maggot
    I'm an hour away from the CWS. The hotel I'm in has quite a few fans staying in it.

They let their elephants stampede in the hallways way too late into the night.

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    I’m looking for NC State to take it all. They beat my team in the Supers.
    I’m still hurting over that one. The Hogs folded up like a one egg puddin 😩
    Super Regional at your home , table looked set then the Hogs did what they seem to do.
    Chumped out ! Hope N.C. State wins.
    Another , what should have been...wasn’t 🙈

UVA Mississippi state game was great tonight
    I feel asleep around the 4th inning, we were leading 4-0 and just blew a bases loaded opportunity. I wake up this AM and we lost. Dern.