• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody gotten their hands on an ADM AR10?

Not sure about their full rifles but I have one of their ar15 receiver sets and love it. Ruined me because I wish all my lowers had the right side bolt catch now. I got one of the blems but the machining and finish is great so I'm not sure what is blemished on it. I will be picking up another soon.

ADM is good stuff and good people. They sponsor a match I attend and one of their shooters is always loaning out ADM rifles to people. The guns run and they stand behind them. It looks like they cater heavily towards the LE guys but they're surprisingly active in the shooting sports.

I've shot their 5.56 and really like the right side bolt catch. Best design out there in my opinion. Just haven't heard anything about their heavy guns. I'd really like the 14.5 with a 1-8 for some extra thump over my 12.5 5.56 rifles.

I have not seen their rifles, but Criterion is building their barrels, so that is a good start. Perhaps they have arranged a great supply chain of credible parts manufacturers.