• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Anybody have a dope table for FGMM .308?

Re: Anybody have a dope table for FGMM .308?

Thanks for the link. Very helpful. Shooting from a Rem 700 5-R 24" barrel, but I don't have any data from it and I don't have a chrono. I know I will have to confirm with actual shooting, but I was looking for a starting point. I figured FGMM and a Rem 700 24" barrel is common enough to come up with something close.

Published velocity is 2600. 2640fps is probably a better starting point from my experience.

Pick the Sierra 168 SMK bullet from the dropdown list (BC is automatically loaded), enter 2640fps for the MV, you optic axis to bore height, and your environmentals (temp, RH, altitude, etc.).

thx guys i was looking for the same info... i pulled the 2600fps out of plaster's book, and got roughly the same info, i've just been tailoring it to my stick as i move it out...