• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody have a lead on some ARMS #22 High Rings?

Eric_H

That’s what she said.
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2019
Louisville, KY
New or used don’t care. Every place 10 pages deep into google that lists them in stock is an unknown backorder.
Appreciate any info guys.

MSP does not have in stock. I am not aware of anyone having them.

We are an ARMS dealer and Mk12 builder. We are dry and waiting and have asked MSP to sell to us at retail, and they are out of stock. ARMS is running at capacity, and demand is super high. Get on our list, get on MSP's list, it will likely be April. We have orders from ARMS for many, many months. They are shipping other items, no rings. I am sure they will catch-up.

When ARMS is running at capacity, you know shit has gone south in the gun world.

I have the #22's on my Mod 0 but honestly, just go with NF rings and the 2.5-10. Blows the TA30S out of the water.

Reactions: clcustom1911
bump up on this. i see High's are in stock several places, but no mediums and one set of lows. from my measurements, the lows wont clear my 2-10x32mm over the rear sight.

any lead on mediums at all? @longshot2000